Provisions depot B-25
Year of construction: before 1850.
This building has a half-timbered construction and a wooden board facade. The structure is presumed to date back to the late 1840s, but the exact year is not known. The original provisions depot was later enlarged with several extensions and used as a shop, most likely starting in the 1920s. Later, after the building had been rebuilt at its present location, it served as a public library for the town of Maniitsoq. But when the library moved to the town hall, B-25 was added to the museum complex in 2010.
Years of reconstruction: 1970-1978.
Year of preservation listing: 1982.